The Booking Process – Accommodation Packages
Read through our information and decide what you want your Coast to Coast trip to look like
- Step 1 – Complete and submit your booking form
- Step 2 – We will process your booking and put your accommodation package together
- Step 3 – You will receive a booking update within seven days of submitting your form
- Step 4 – Once we have confirmed your accommodation we will email a confirmation letter, payment schedule and outline itinerary for your trip and send out any maps you may have requested
- Step 5 – Eight weeks before your trip starts, we will send out your full information pack: accommodation schedule and details, holiday and baggage guidance, A-Z Adventure Series map book, bag tags and daily accommodation labels
The Booking Process – Individual Service Bookings
- Step 1 – Complete and submit the Services Booking Form and upload your schedule of accommodations
- Step 2 – We will check and then process your booking.
- Step 3 – We will send you the relevant items (eg bag tags, daily accommodation labels) as required and invoice. We usually issue these around 2 months before your service trip starts.
- Step 4 – You will need to pay in full prior to your holiday.
- Step 5 – We will then send out your full information pack including baggage guidance, bag tags, daily accommodation labels as required and any maps you may have ordered