Dates of 2018 Guided Trips
- 1st – 15th April – Fully Booked
- 20th May – 3rd June
- 24th June – 8th July
- 5th – 19th August – Fully Booked
- 30th September – 14th October – Fully Booked
The guided walking trips will cover the 190 miles over 14 days of walking (with 14 nights accommodation). There are no rest days. Pre-start accommodation in St Bees is optional.
You will receive a high level of package features included:
- High quality accommodation
- Daily bag transfers.
- Free secure parking in Kirkby Stephen.
- Lifts on any day (too ill or injured to walk and our ongoing advice and assistance).
- Free pre-walking training and familiarisation day based from Kirkby Stephen a few weeks before the trip.
You will be issued with a medical and fitness disclaimer to complete once we have processed your booking.
Accommodation is in twin-sharing rooms, though there will also be a limited number of single rooms booked on first come basis.
We recommend that you have suitable and adequate travel insurance that includes cover should you have to cancel your holiday/booking or abandon after you have started.
*Evening meals will be booked in our recommended local restaurants, bistro’s or pubs so you can sample the lovely variety of locally sourced food along the way. (P.S. – Meal cost is not included in the package and so you will be required to pay for this locally.)
Please note that the guided walks for are for over 18 years old only.